Affirmation of Eligibility: By Registering for this course, I affirm that I am eligible to attend a defensive driving course for citation dismissal. I understand that “eligibility” means:
1. I have not attended a defensive driving class for any Arizona citation within 12 months of the date of the citation for which I am now attending. My traffic violation did not result in a collision that killed or seriously injured any person (serious injury defined in ARS 13-105.34).
2. I am not currently registered for nor do I plan to attend any other defensive driving course for citation dismissal until such a time as I am again eligible.
3. I do not possess a Commercial Driver License or, if I do, I was not driving a commercial vehicle at the time of my ticket nor was I driving this vehicle for commercial purposes.
4. I was not cited for a criminal speeding ticket (21 or more miles over the speed limit).
5. I did not receive a DPS photo ticket
6. I was not cited for a violation which occurred while operating a commercial motor vehicle that requires a commercial driver license
I understand it is solely my responsibility to affirm my eligibility. Learn and Go Traffic School has performed an eligibility check as a courtesy to me; however, the results of the check are not absolute. If I am later found ineligible to attend for this citation, the court will not dismiss the citation and all fees paid to attend may not be returned. I understand that by attending defensive driving school for this citation and having the citation dismissed, I am giving up my right to challenge the citation and will be ineligible to attend defensive driving school to have future citations dismissed for 12 months. I understand this dismissal applies to ONLY ONE citation. If I have multiple citations, or I am found ineligible to attend for this citation, I will resolve those citations with the court of jurisdiction.